Forest River RV Cherokee Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Enjoy your trips to the fullest with a Forest River Cherokee travel trailer or toy hauler! Their luxurious interiors featuring a Chef Select black stainless steel kitchen suite package, USB charging stations, and a beautiful entertainment center will have you feeling right at home.
Each model comes with three packages to make your experience even more enjoyable. The Campfire package includes two 40" dinette drawers on models with slides, a sink cover for more prepping space, a shower skylight to let in some natural lighting as you get ready, and an oven with a light to see your delicious meal cook without having to open the door. An armored underbelly tank enclosure protects your unit from road debris and colder climates.
Head out on a great adventure today with a Forest River Cherokee travel trailer or toy hauler!
Forest River Cherokee travel trailer 251RK highlights: Rear Kitchen ... more about Cherokee 251RK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 29 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 761 lbs Gross Weight 7761 lbs Dry Weight 6217 lbs Cargo Weight 1544 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 74 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Cannon Residential Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 34" x 34" Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
Forest River Cherokee travel trailer 274RK highlights: Rear Kitchen Large Pantry ... more about Cherokee 274RK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 920 lbs Gross Weight 9720 lbs Dry Weight 6788 lbs Cargo Weight 2932 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 46 gals Grey Water Capacity 84 gals Black Water Capacity 42 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Turbo AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 15' Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Neo-Angled
Standard Features (2022)
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- Kitchen Skylight W/ Shade (N/A on FW)
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Ramp Door Patio System (available on Toyhauler Models Only)
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack (not available on Toyhauler Models)
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- RV Grill Quick Connect
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slideouts
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.